TITLE: Intake Data Associate/Analyst
- High School education preferred; education/work related experience may be supplemented.
- Experience in social service setting
- Some knowledge of mental health, nutrition, homeless and housing related resources.
- Experience or expressed desire working with underprivileged families preferred.
- Must be proficient in the following computer applications—MS Office; must be able to learn and use client database for recordkeeping i.e. EXYM, Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: The Intake Associate working in the designated Programs will maintain the front office area, is responsible for incoming calls and ensuring supplies are maintained. In addition, may assist in keeping track of databases with client related information for month end reporting.
- Field incoming calls to appropriate party
- Provide referrals/resources for families.
- Support staff with identifying potential programs,
- Collect documents from clients, including leases, rental calculations, rent receipts and W9
- Maintain Client Records
- Maintain accurate documentation of service objectives and outcomes as well as other services in accordance with Federal, State, and Family Promise guidelines.
- Maintain client related data systems, including case notes and HMIS entries.
- Assist with preparation of case management related reports including but not limited to: outcomes, successes, etc.
- Prepare program files for quarterly and annual monitoring.
- Research and update client resources
- Maintain up-to-date records of providers and resources.
- Monitor office supply inventory and make certain office is presentable at all times.
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. They are meant to be accurate reflections of the principal job elements.
This description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her Manager and/or Supervisor.