TITLE: Grants Coordinator
- Coordinate the grantsmanship cycle (researching, planning, writing and reporting) to raise institutional support from foundation, corporate and civic sources at identified funding levels toward reaching overall Development revenue goals.
- Track awarded grants through internal and external reporting.
- Manage the In-kind giving program to increase support for program and client needs.
- Collaborate with Senior Director of Development and team members to build a culture of philanthropy that grows support for TWC.
- Participate in team planning to set annual goals for the team’s Score Card and Key Initiatives, and in the annual solicitation and stewardship calendar.
- Participate in preparation of annual Grants Plan, serving as a key member of the Grant Planning Team of Leadership, Finance and Development.
- Participate in annual constituency/prospect planning and updates.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Prepare and submit to Senior Director of Development reports for: grans tracking, 2) Leadership reports and 3) Board presentations.
- Serve as primary relationship manager for an assigned portfolio of institutional and in-kind donors and prospects, working through stages of donor relationships (identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship).
- Maintain annual grants tracking calendar, with submission dates, results, and report deadlines, using Donor Perfect; provide monthly updates to Senior Director of Development.
- Research and evaluate the feasibility of prospects in line with strategic plan and annual goals.
- Write and submit foundation proposals of up to $25,000 (and higher as assigned) toward reaching annual unrestricted fund-raising goals and program-specific needs.
- Write and submit corporate requests of up to $25,000 (and higher as assigned) for unrestricted and program-specific proposals.
- Serve as project coordinator for public funding applications, conducting an analysis of applications and outlining requirements; perform assignments, as determined by project team; responsibilities may include narrative preparation/editing, forms, certifications and preparation for submission.
- Maintain a Master Agreement source chart with contract dates and interna/external contacts. Prepare and monitor a list of public funding sources for potential grants/contracts.
- Participate in capital campaign
- Organize “hand-off” meetings with Program, Finance, Development and Communications to detail funding uses, reporting requirements/deadlines, and award documentation.
- Track cultivation progress, solicitation and stewardship activities in Donor Perfect.
- Prepare reports, including progress and final reports.
- Coordinate the in-kind giving program, with an overall intent to expand this strategy with identification, cultivation, solicitation, acknowledgment and stewardship phases with prospects and donors.
- Solicit existing sources and new prospects for quarterly in-kind drives, as identified in the Score Card and team Solicitation/Stewardship calendar.
- Sustain periodic supply drives for program needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Development.