At The Whole Child we pride ourselves on the compassion and care we provide every child and family that receives our services. We adhere to the highest standards of dedication and experience when employing individuals to join our team. Our staff members are multi-disciplinary, bi-lingual, and culturally diverse and provide a high level of professional service, emphasizing the protection, emotional healing, and well-being of children.
Check out our active job openings below!
“I love working at The Whole Child. The experience of working with children and their families on their journey is very fulfilling.”
-Denise Gardner-Lugo, Case Manager, 14 years with TWC
Get to know us
- The Whole Child’s mission to help at-risk families raise emotionally and physically healthy children and have a place to call home. Through our
mental health, housing, parent enrichment and nutrition
- services we carry out our mission each day.
As an established 60-year old agency, The Whole Child serves over 9,500 children and their families annually at six locations. We focus on low to extremely low income families in high-risk communities throughout Southeastern Los Angeles County. We use our influence and resources to advocate for social inclusion and equity for all children and families in southern California.
We’re looking for you if…
- You are passionate about the well-being of children
- You are a self-starter looking for a career challenge
- You want to work with a collaborative team of professionals
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a “get-it-done” attitude
We offer competitive benefits
- Medical* plan choice of HMO plans or PPL plan
- Dental* plan choice of HMO or PPO
- Vision plan
- Supplemental Insurance options of Life, AD&D, and Pet insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K $ for $ match up to 4%
- PTO of 15 days per year that increases with seniority
- 12 Paid Holidays annually
- Opportunities to participate in professional development, training and conferences
*HMO plans are at no cost to the employee
- Bilingual Therapist (English/Spanish)
- Licensed Therapist (FSP)– Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Housing Program – FRT Coordinator
- Housing Program – FRT Team Member
- Housing Program – Housing Navigator
To apply, contact: Denise Clavesilla, Senior Human Resources Manager at The Whole Child vie email at email@example.com